Question

Individual GI for Portal User

• 17 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hey Community!

I would like to make a GI available to our portal users, as the standard screens offer hardly any possibilities for dashboards and these queries should serve as a basis for KPIs.

For example, I would like to build a GI for the cases. However, all tickets of all users are always provided there. However, the users should of course see the data records that affect ther Business Account.

In the conditions, I have tried different variants, for example with Contact.BAccountID and CRCase.CustomerID. However, without success. Do you have any tips?

Thank you very much!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Have you tried using the “@Me” feature?  This will provide cases only created by that specific user.
Try using it on the Contact.UserID field

Link CRCase.OwnerID to CREmployee.defContactID

This the the inquiry that we have in our customer portal for case management.

Hi @meganfriesen37 , thank you very much for your reply.
I have tried the @ME, but at the BAccount level. The cases of the other employees of the company should also be visible in the query.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved