Solved

How to print data in detail section inside a grid in a report?

• 14 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Can I know if there is a way to print data in detail section inside a grid in a report like in the below image?

Expecting grid format in the report detail section

icon

Best answer by malinthawarnakulasooriya08 15 June 2023, 20:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

@malinthawarnakulasooriya08 if your requirement is to design a table. You can refer below. Vertical line should ‘Bring to forward’ across the details sections. Horizontal lines should come after the one data row. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks @ThasinduRanasinghe61 for the reply. But I'm not expecting a fixed table. This is a growing report. Please check the below image.

Detail Section of the report. 

So I'm expecting a growing grid corresponding to the number of rows in the report’s detail section area. These two detail sections in the report appear in two scenarios using visible expressions.

Userlevel 4
Badge

This contains a complete guide.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved