Solved

How can we print multiple images in horizontal line using Acumatica report designer

• 5 April 2023
  • 7 replies

I have created a poreceipts using “xyz” stockitem this item has multiple images attached in files, when I use this item in POReceipts and printing the Purchase Order report I want to pull all the images that are attached to that item in a horizontal way limited 5 images for each row.

Could someone please help me how to achieve. I have attached sample rpx file for reference.

Example:

Image 1            Image 2           Image 3          image 4                 image5

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 13 April 2023, 05:11

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

​​​​​​Hi @BhavyaSreeG ,

Could you please try to follow the below steps to achieve what you have expected.

• To add image in horizontal line, add the table in report → Add Image
  • Insert a table with one row and five columns.
  • Set Image control to "Database", Set the Size Mode property to "StretchImage"

Hope, It Helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Hi @sweta68 

Thank you for your response.
Can’t we use UploadFile table to print the images in horizontal way, becz if we introduce new table means again when ever there is an update/delete happens in stock item screen while adding images to the files, we need to maintain the data accordingly so I am trying to use default Acumatica table itself. 

Hope you got my point, if you have any idea please share with us.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhavyasree G

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Perhaps you can run a subReport on the details section and in the subReport add all the needed images in columns. If this sounds interesting we can explore it further.

Hi @miguel80 

I have tried with single sub-report by printing images on detail section, but it fails. 

And now we have tried with 5 sub-reports (as we need to show 5 columns) and printing each image in each sub report and able to achieve the expected result.

Thank you for the support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @BhavyaSreeG ,

Your question inspired an idea on another way to accomplish this and I wrote it up here:

Laura

Hi @BhavyaSreeG ,

Your question inspired an idea on another way to accomplish this and I wrote it up here:

Laura

Hi Laura

I’m following this method to try to print images on a Field Service Appointment onto the Appointment report. It shows the first one, but not the others. Does this method work on Attached files as well as images such as Inventory Items ?

Thanks

Gavin

actually, just resolved it now thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved