Solved

How can I change the size of the check?

I am trying to change move the text on my check as the font that I have on it now is off and messes up the check. How can I do this?

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 1 May 2023, 19:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jazzyb1999 ,

If I’m understanding your question correctly, you can change the size of the paper for the check stock in the report properties.

Hope this helps!

Laura

Hi @lauraj46,

I am looking to change the text placement on the check(looking to move all the text down a little bit).

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jazzyb1999 ,

You make changes to the check layout using the Report Designer by editing the report AP641000.rpx.

TIP: On this report there are some sections that are conditionally hidden based on the Features and Options that are enabled for your site.  If you make formatting changes and they don’t appear, double-check that you are editing the visible sections!

A good resource to get started with the Report Designer is the Acumatica Open University course S150.

https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/reporting/s150-reporting-report-designer/

Hope this helps!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved