Solved

Customer's default SHIP-TO ADDRESS

• 28 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Freshman I
  • 39 replies

I am working on a GI to pull Customer information. This information will be used to update another system. I have the GI pulling all the information with the exception of the Customer’s SHIP-TO ADDRESS (found on the AR303000 screen under the SHIPPING TAB). 

I have tried the Inspect Element function and it shows

I can not figure out the corresponding table and Address ID field to use to pull the Ship-To information.

Thank you for any assistance. 

icon

Best answer by jinin 28 August 2023, 18:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi you need to link the Address table to the Customer the defddressID on the customer you can then add the fields you want from the Address table

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Del ,

You can get the information from the ARShippingAddress DAC. Join the ARInvoice. ShipAddressID with  ADShippingAddress.AddessID. You will get the data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Del ,

Please refer the sample GI. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for your assistance.

I have added the ARInvoice. and  ARShippingAddress tables,

While it does pull the Ship-To Addresses for our Active customers, it doesn’t pull the Ship-To Address for many of the “Inactive” customers. It isn’t pull the Ship-To because these Inactive customers haven’t placed an order since we implemented Acumatica (October 2022). But all of the Inactive customers have Ship-To information on the Customer.Shipping TAB. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Del ,

Could you please confirm whether you intend to retrieve all customer ship-to addresses from the customer screen or all the ship-to addresses from the invoices?

Userlevel 4
Badge

We need to retrieve all Customer Ship-To Addresses from the Customer Screen,

The end user wants to see the Ship-To Address for all customers Active and Inactive.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Del ,

Can you check with the attached GI?

Userlevel 4
Badge

jinin

Your GI seems to be working.

Thank you very much for all your assistance!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved