Solved

Build a GI for a DB

• 20 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

I did not get to many responses on by last topic, so I’ll try again for some better luck🙂.  I would like some help in creating a GI to use with a Dashboard to show Revenue vs Budget Revenue by Quarter.  I only want to show all Sales Accounts (4000s).

The pop up totals in this example do not match the Actuals and Budget numbers from reports. 

icon

Best answer by abrunner78 24 April 2023, 18:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

What exactly do you need help with? 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@lwiemann17,

I continued to play around was able to make the following widget:

There are some subtle quirks to how I’m filtering, but it seems to be what you were looking for.

Attached the GI and here are some screen shots of the widget configuration:

Chart Configuration Settings
Widget Filter Settings

Let me know if this is what you were hoping for. 

Userlevel 2

I will check the filter settings on the Widget.   The issue I am having is that when you hover over the columns, the amounts appearing are the accurate for the Quarter.   

Userlevel 3
Badge

I had to set the widget filter so the account type was Income. 

@abrunner78 I need something similar to this, but with the turnover for each period compared to budget.  I can’t figure out the right formula to get the turnover.  Can you assist??

Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@sdelong84,

Can you give me a bit more to go off of? Like what have you tried, what GIs are you looking at, do you have a good example. etc.? 

I don’t live in the finance world so a bit a direction is helpful.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved