Solved

An error occured while accessing Customer screen?

• 19 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi all,

I was in the middle of creating a Generic Inquiry. To know what is the source of the field I will add, I need to have a Customizer role for my account, so I did.

But after adding Customizer role, andd going back to the Customer Screen, this error make me stucked:

The Trace Error Message says:

I tried removing the Customizer role as it was before, even adding new User, but still not able to access the Customer entity. Can you please help me.. 

icon

Best answer by jib87 19 December 2022, 11:57

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello, Is the Customer Preview List working in another tenant?  Consider these next steps:

1. Copy your in-progress GI to a new name as a backup in the current tenant where you are working.
  2. Export the GI for screen AR.30.30.PL to XML using the clipboard icon from another tenant where it is working fine.
  3. Restore the exported XML to the current tenant that is throwing an error
  4. Repeat your changes to the GI.

I am guessing that unfinished work on the GI has caused the error and not the customizer role itself.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @laura01 for your response.. I think I figured-out the cause. It’s on the customization I published before(of BundleB2B). I unpublished it, and works again. Not sure if re-publishing it will cause again the error. We’ll know. Appreciated by the way your help

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved