Solved

Add VendorLot#(attribute&value) and MfgDate(attribute&value) to a PO Receipt report.

• 13 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

I am stock at the CSAnswer table join. i attached the report file so you can take a peek. first it doesnt do what i intended to do, second, there is a duplication and each receipt prints 170+ pages.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by arjan 20 April 2022, 20:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Arjan Excellent, glad you got the answer. Any table which starts with Usr is typically going to be a custom table and not something provided out of the box (though I think there can be a couple exceptions).

Userlevel 1
Badge

@BenjaminCrisman . yes finally! seems like the answer to this question residing in UsrinventoryLotSerialContainer table.

i also attached relations below .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@arjan Did that resolve the issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @arjan ! The link on POReceipt to CSAnswers should be on NoteID to RefNoteID, respectively.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved