Question

ACH Remittance - Formula to add multiple Invoices on a Email Notificaiton Business Event

• 9 February 2024
  • 0 replies

I have a ACH Payment Business Event going and I need a way to show multiple RefNbr (Invoice)
on the Notification Template Email that goes out. Single Invoice Paid in a Batch Payments I have no problem it when I select Multiple Invoices.

What is the formula to show multiple invoices on a email notification for ACH Payment?

Here is what I am working with

A ((Document.PaymentMethodID)) Payment has been made by ADMAR Construction Equipment & Supplies.

Payment Reference Number: ((Document.RefNbr))

Payment Date: ((Document.RefNbr.DocDate))

Payment Amount: ((Document.CuryOrigDocAmt))

Vendor Ref: ((Adjustments_print.AdjdRefNbr))   ← this works with 1 invoice in a batch and shows the Invoice Ref # we need to show

I tried this below but it breaks the Business Event.

<foreach view="APPost"> ((APPost.SourceRefNbr)) - ((APPost.SourceRefNbr)) </foreach>

Anyhow if anyone has any ideas that would be great. Thank you

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved