Solved

Recurring Employer Contributions

• 10 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I would like to set up recurring cell phone reimbursement contributions in Acumatica for employees that receive this monthly. This is done in the first pay cycle of each month. I have created a benefit code in the deductions and benefits screen but I cant figure out how to input the frequency so that i dont have to do 12 individual line items in the employee payroll settings. Any advice on how to accomplish this? TIA

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison48 10 January 2024, 18:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@CJohnson15 unfortunately, Acumatica payroll does not have a monthly cap amount at this time.  based off what i read, you could deactivate the benefits through the payroll batch after the first paycheck of the month so that it doesn’t pull into the paycheck for those employees with that benefit.  however, it is a manually process.  i dont think there would be a way to automate this without a customization.

here is the link to the idea, please upvote it but it does look like this idea has been shortlisted.  looking forward to this option being available soon!

thanks!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved