Solved

Payroll Personal View Dashboard not working

• 28 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Up until last week, the Payroll Personal View dashboard that is “out of the box” was working in showing payroll information for our employees.  For our employee’s direct deposit last week, it stopped showing data and this week it is completely blank.  Has anyone encountered this issue and how were you able to fix the problem?  We have not altered this dashboard in any way.  I did also try and do a “Reset to Predefined” in the Dashboard configuration screen and that did not work either.

Current View:

icon

Best answer by Laura Carpenter 3 January 2023, 23:02

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Laura Carpenter 

Just to check, nothing new has been customized or an upgrade has not been done?

What version of Acumatica are you on?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@kandybeatty49 you are correct. Nothing has been changed or customized. We are running 2021 R2 and I think we are on the latest build. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49 you are correct. Nothing has been changed or customized. We are running 2021 R2 and I think we are on the latest build. 

Is this for every user or just certain? Have you also tried to clear the internet cache? I know also ridiculous but it never hurts to try. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@kandybeatty49  this is for all users.  I did try clearing my cache and that didn’t do the trick.  It happens when you access the site through a computer or through a mobile internet browser. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@kandybeatty49 I found my issue in our system.  I had to change our pay periods to a different set of days beginning in 2023.  When I made the change, I did not start the periods until 2023.  Because of that, the generic inquires for the dashboard widgets were not seeing any of the 2022 pay periods.  I was able to resolve the issue.  Thank you for your ideas and support!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @Laura Carpenter !

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@kandybeatty49I found my issue in our system.  I had to change our pay periods to a different set of days beginning in 2023.  When I made the change, I did not start the periods until 2023.  Because of that, the generic inquires for the dashboard widgets were not seeing any of the 2022 pay periods.  I was able to resolve the issue.  Thank you for your ideas and support!

Thanks for the update @Laura Carpenter !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved