Today I Learned (TIL) Mac Hotkey to show element properties in acumatica

• 7 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello Fellow Mac users,

If you are in a menu and need to look up the element property to find control type, Data Class, Data Field, View Name, Business Logic, or Description the hot key is.

MAC

Control + Option > Click into the field.

PC

Alt + Control > Click into the field.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

We recently updated to 23R1 and the hot key quit working for me. I checked my user settings and added Customizer to my permissions and the hot key is working again.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am Windows at work (like most of us I assume) but macOS at home so yes, I had to learn this short cut pretty quickly. :)

Yes I use a PC and a Mac at work and at home, but most of my DEV work is done on a Mac.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am Windows at work (like most of us I assume) but macOS at home so yes, I had to learn this short cut pretty quickly. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved