Solved

Odata Client using C#

• 2 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Thank you Tim Rodman for the feedback on using Odata to access. I found the excel exports would produce errors in python pandas. 

I am exploring options, and found that C# has much better Odata support than Python, due to Odata being under the MS Umbrella, so it seems likely that I will go ahead with using C# 

This template looked to be very helpful in creating a Odata Consumer and I look to adapt this into a Odata Consumer that I can use as the first Extract step of an ETL pipeline. 

AspNetOdata/ConsoleConsumer at master · stevsharp/AspNetOdata (github.com)

Am I reinventing the wheel here? Has anyone else used C# to get data out of Acumatica?

icon

Best answer by Dmitrii Naumov 4 March 2024, 15:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @jcavanagh 

We have an OData client for C# here:

https://github.com/Acumatica/AcumaticaRESTAPIClientForCSharp/tree/master/Acumatica.RESTClient.OData

However, I’m not sure if it satisfies the requirements you may have. What are the specific things you’d like to do with that? I’d assume Linq support?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved