Solved

Unable to release move transaction of multiple operation by selecting last operation and releasing

• 25 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello Experts,

I am Unable to release move transaction of multiple operation by selecting last operation and releasing i am getting error of.

icon

Best answer by AndreasKleinfeld72 26 March 2024, 11:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi vishalsharma49,

if you activated “control point” for the first operation (0010) you have to move the operation before moving operation 0020. That´s the purpose of “control points” to force the worker to report the dedicated operation and not to backflush the whole order by only move the last operation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@AndreasKleinfeld72 is correct - it seems like you might want to deselect the Control Point check-box on your first operation.

Badge

@AndreasKleinfeld72 is correct - it seems like you might want to deselect the Control Point check-box on your first operation.

Thanks it works now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

How many operations are on your production order and which ones are marked as control points?

And what version / build are you on?

Badge

Hello Angie, I have 2 operations and both are marked as control points.

version -23R2

build-23.207.0025

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved