Solved

Multi Currency Support for Manufacturing - Product Configurator

• 4 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
I just came to know that the Manufacturing module & Customer Portal isn’t supported when we enable the Multiple Base Currencies features. I have now been looking out for ways as to how can we make use of Manufacturing module, especially the Product Configurator & the Customer Portal.

Kindly guide.

thanks.

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 4 October 2023, 14:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Harshita - Multi base currency IS available for Manufacturing depending on your version. 

With 2022 R2 and 2023 R1 - you need a customization to enable this. (managed release)  You will need to reach out to your partner and your partner should log a case and reach out to Product Management. 

With 2023 R2 - you will be able to enable this without a customization. (We took it off of managed release) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Harshita - Multi base currency IS available for Manufacturing depending on your version. 

With 2022 R2 and 2023 R1 - you need a customization to enable this. (managed release)  You will need to reach out to your partner and your partner should log a case and reach out to Product Management. 

With 2023 R2 - you will be able to enable this without a customization. (We took it off of managed release) 

Thank you @Debbie Baldwin , for clarifying my doubt !!

@Harshita were you able to use Customer portal as well in multi currency environment?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved