Solved

how to Purchase for different supliers on critical material process

• 31 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All, 

Am I under the right assumption when we have multiple lines with different preferred suppliers we can leave the supplier ID blank On Purchase process, then on “Create” system should create multiple POs? I vaguely remember this was working before and has stopped in the new versions, or am I just assuming? we use the MYOB advanced version of Acumatica. 

Thanks for your help 

Ghazal 

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 1 November 2023, 20:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Ghazalshokrollahi - you may have to reach out to the MYOB support team as they may have some different functionality than standard Acumatica. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

thanks @Debbie Baldwin  I have logged a support case with them and they are unable to confirm. I don’t have access to the older versions of MYOB but I am pretty sure this function was available in previous versions where we could leave the supplier blank and multiple POs would be created if material lines had different suppliers. this function seems to be broken in the new versions . I would like to confirm if this is the functionality in Acumatica now where you can leave supplier feild blank and expect multiple POs or not? 

Thanks for looking in to this. 

Ghazal 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Ghazalshokrollahi - in STD Acumatica - you must fill in the Vendor in order to create the PO. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved