Solved

Cannot create ECO when selecting Outside Process

• 3 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

I am using Sales Demo data to test Engineering Change Request, and I am facing the error “Error: An error occurred during processing of the field Vendor value AASERVICES Error: Vendor 'AASERVICES' cannot be found in the system. Please verify whether you have proper access rights to this object” when checking on checkbox Outside Process and selecting any Vendor.

Currently, I am using Acumatica ERP 2020 R2 Build 20.222.0017.

Have you any idea about the error or I missed any configuration?

Thanks, in advance.

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 3 January 2023, 17:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@larry88 - it may be that Vendor restrictions are turned on and this Vendor is not allowed in the branch you are in.

@larry88 - it may be that Vendor restrictions are turned on and this Vendor is not allowed in the branch you are in.

Hi Debbie, thanks for taking a look.

I am not sure restrictions is the problem, you can see image below that show GroupMask data

User

Vendor

“Vendor is not allowed in the branch you are in” could you please explain more about that, I cannot get your point.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@larry88 - I just sent you an email with a few PPTs - this was introduced in 2022 R2. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved