Question

Rich Text Edit Issues

• 22 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello I am currently attempting to add some rich text edit fields to my customised page in Acumatica. I have tried following two different posts with two different issues following this acumatica - How to add a memo / formatted text field ala Cases - Stack Overflow post gives me no errors but the field does not work and is only a single line which cannot have anything inputted into  as seen on the right of the image below 

The second post i have tried following being acumatica - How can I add a rich text box such as in the details tab in the Cases (CR306000) screen? - Stack Overflow gives me a field which works perfectly i can put data in and it saves. However whenever i go to the page it is on i get an error reading “ undefined: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'getValue')”

Anyone able to help? Do not mind on which method ends up working 

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@oliverdunn In the customization project, I see multiple screens, can you please let me know in which you added this and what is the field name?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@oliverdunn Strange! 

If possible, can you please share the customization package here?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @oliverdunn were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

@Naveen Boga The opportunities screen (CR304000)

@Naveen Boga Sure thing.

The rich text edit field is “UsrEstimatorNotes”

Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved