Question

Bank Connection for Vendor Payments

Hello!

We’ve been working with a consultant for months to link our Acumatica account with our bank. We’d like to issue ACH payments to vendors. Can anyone suggest a consulting group who can help us. Our bank has issued specific instructions but our consultants can’t figure out the connection process. Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @alyness ,

Typically Acumatica Export Scenario is used to define the format for the ACH file that is created from the Batch Payments screen.  There is predefined export scenario for a basic NACHA file format that you can use as a starting point: Export AP Payment to ACH.

Hi @lauraj46!

It seems pretty straight forward on the Acumatica side, but our bank has given us a series of fields and I don’t know how to correlate the fields with the fields in Acumatica. And I don’t know how to create the CSV upload from Acumatica to our bank to allow the ACH payments to go to the vendors? Thanks for replying!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @alyness ,

Gotcha.  If you are able to post some additional specifics regarding the format you are trying to output, maybe I or someone on this message board can point you and your consultants in the right direction.  

Do you still have questions on this @alyness ?

Hi Katelyn,

I’m working on another project with the bank currently and then may try the ACH attempt again. Is your Acumatica set up to send ACH’s to your vendors? I feel like I should know how to program and publish these things since I have all the information and fields from the bank? :-)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved