Solved

Public form submitting data directly to Acumatica

• 7 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m looking for some general direction.  I need to create 3 or 4 forms to be embedded on our public website where users can submit and it goes directly into Acumatica (possibly kicking off a workflow).  The form might also contain the fields to upload specific documents.  Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 8 July 2021, 01:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

You also might look into using webhooks.  I’m not familiar with the inner workings myself, but I know an Acumatica community project recently leveraged webhooks as part of a solution to enable anonymous response via a predefined token.  I’m not sure that update to their project has been published yet, but I recall some discussion about them using webhooks at the Summit last week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @PRapnikas Glad to hear that this worked for you. Thanks for marking this as Best Answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @PRapnikas Please find the below link that describes to embed Acumatica forms to website.

https://help-2017r2.acumatica.com/Wiki/ShowWiki.aspx?pageid=4d85b149-4ead-4f05-9b1b-cf367fa5e7b3

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved