Question

Import Scenario Creates One Order instead of Multiple Orders

• 13 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I could use some assistance with the review the attached Import Scenario; it worked before we upgraded to 2022R1.  The scenario creates the sale order.  However it creates only one order with all the items in it rather than create a separate order.  The file has 55 orders.  When I tested it created one big order.  I can figure out what changed after we upgraded.

Have a nice day.

@Evan G 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

You have Order Nbr = ‘1’ - this means all lines imported belong to the same order and so the system only creates one order. Have a Look at the “Import Sales Orders” Import Scenario. You need the Order Nbr to come from the input file. If you have auto-numbering enabled, you just need to use values in the field that differentiate the orders. eg. 1,2,3,4 etc. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello @EvanG 

Please find the attached Import scenario for sales order.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved