Solved

Acumatica Marketplace Reviews?

• 31 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I recently submitted reviews for Celigo and it’s been more than 2 weeks since I did this, is this even working? who approves the reviews? Just following up as we had few our clients submit review for our plugins as well and they don’t appear either … I have sent emails as a follow up, thought to share if this catches someone’s attention ….

https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/celigo-integrator-io-ipaas-integration-platform/

icon

Best answer by schernyak02 1 September 2020, 05:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi Harsha, thanks for the note, appreciate the feedback.  Yes, lots of focus on the ratings & reviews to add additional trust elements to the Acumatica Marketplace, so your submission truly matters.  We’ve been going through some tests and Acumatica 2020 R2 upgrades which I suspect have caused delays in the approval process.  I didn’t see your email, so feel free to add me, in case you contacted an alias. Sergey Chernyak is overseeing the reviews and will flag for his attention.

Userlevel 1

Hello Harsha, Great to see your clients taking advantage of the Ratings and Reviews functionality and sharing their experience with the community.

We were able to resolve and publish the reviews: https://www.acumatica.com/acumatica-marketplace/infosourcing-acumatica-printshop/

Congratulations on multiple - 5 star reviews! Great to see customers reap the benefit of the joint Acumatica - Printshop solution.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Appreciate the quick follow up and resolution Christina and Sergey, the reviews are published of our plugin as well other ISV’s too, happy to have contributed in fixing the glitch :)

Userlevel 4

And great to see your solution including reviews now showing in Google search, example “cloud erp for print shops

Well done Harsha!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved