Solved

What is the import scenario actual formula to leave the “Default Receipt To” blank?

• 9 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

What is the import scenario actual formula to leave the “Default Receipt To” blank? in Stock Item

icon

Best answer by marilizevanzyl 9 October 2023, 09:51

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @pandachan48 

You can put any dummy value in the excel and map the =’Null’ in the Import scenario

if you want to pass blank detais then you import scenario should have Null https://www.augforums.com/forums/everything-else/setting-a-field-to-empty-or-null/

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @pandachan48 

No, you put nothing in the Excel template if you want to make it blank, only the formula on the Import Scenario.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @pandachan48 

Hope you are doing well.

Here is the one that worked for me, this is on 2022 R2, so the formula is “=Null”:

Please let me know if it worked for you, if not your welcome to share your import scenario with me and then I can have a look further.

Kind Regards

Marilize

What should I put in the Excel file template? Should I also put "Null"?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @pandachan48 

Hope you are doing well.

Here is the one that worked for me, this is on 2022 R2, so the formula is “=Null”:

Please let me know if it worked for you, if not your welcome to share your import scenario with me and then I can have a look further.

Kind Regards

Marilize

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved