Solved

Warning showing when using ACU Import AR Invoices Import Scenario

Userlevel 2
Badge

Warning showing as ‘Warning: Enter the document open balance to this box.’ and we have entered actual open balance of the Invoice. Can someone help me to import this Invoices.

Please note: Migration Mode Activated

icon

Best answer by Laura02 16 March 2023, 10:55

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @kavindusandeepa31 

Can you share your import scenario?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 ,

Please find the attached Import Scenario.

Regards,

Kavindu

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

i will look at this for you. 

Badge +18

Hello @kavindusandeepa31 ,

Are you using ACU Import AR Invoices import scenario that comes with Acumatica, with no changes to the configuration of the Import Scenario?  I am showing the same, below. I made changes highlighted in Yellow; please try inactivating the Balance line that comes with the scenario and replacing it with the same field connected to column O of your spreadsheet.  Let us know if this works for you:

Also, I notice several warnings in this scenario as it comes “out of the box” -- did you already resolve these warnings?  “Hold” references can be inactivated or removed (whether to hold or not can be controlled with AR Preferences setting). If you are not importing international currencies you may also  inactivate the cury lines shown here in red text:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

Along with what @Laura02 suggested, are you brining these invoices in with migration mode? Are they historical data from a different system? 

The balance that is on the import scenario is for Migration Mode use:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

It appears that your import file is correct. I imported records based off your sheet and that is simply a system warning. You will still be able to process those records as normal. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 and @Laura02 

I have tried @Laura02 suggestion but the issue is still exist when we changed the import scenario, following error showing and no invoices created

Best Regards,

Kavindu

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 

Can you share the Trace error for that?

Also, can you share the mapping you are using on the import scenario?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @kandybeatty49 

Trace as below,

‘at PX.Api.SyMappingUtils.ImportData(SYProcess graph, SYMappingActive mapping, SYImportOperation operation, SYMappingActive updated) at PX.Api.SyMappingUtils.ProcessMapping(SYProcess graph, SYMappingActive mapping, SYImportOperation operation) at PX.Api.SYImportProcessSingle.<>c__DisplayClass67_0.<PerformOperation>b__0() at PX.Concurrency.CancellationIgnorantExtensions.RunWithCancellationViaThreadAbort(Action method, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at PX.Concurrency.CancellationIgnorantExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<ToCancellationViaThreadAbort>b__0(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at PX.Concurrency.Internal.PXLongOperationPars.PopAndRunDelegate(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at PX.Concurrency.Internal.RuntimeLongOperationManager.PerformOperation(PXLongOperationPars p)’

Badge +18

Hello @kavindusandeepa31 ,

1. Please show the Import Scenario. Previous attachment contains only the Excel records that are being imported.
  2. If you have customizations to the AR Invoices screen, please unpublish them while migrating open invoices.
  3. Is the above message the only error in Tools → Trace?

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kavindusandeepa31 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved