Question

Update Import and Export Scenario Issue ?

• 3 August 2023
  • 0 replies

Hi, I have created a import scenario to update Formula . It helps me to insert and as well as update existing Formula or New Formula.

I am facing one problem in this scenario as I tries to import a formula where I have multiple materials but I am using this multiple materials on single process step, it is importing only a single material on the same process step on which I have given multiple material and also it is updating the last material value.

Eg:- I have 2 process step (101 and 102)  and I have given 5 materials on 102 process step. So it skips 4 materials and insert or update last material value in formula.

I have used line number and also perform several operation , commit check box, make visible line number on UI and made changes in code but nothing work.

Please any one has any suggestion or solution to how I can fix this .

I have attached template file for reference.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved