Solved

The open button is disabled on import scenario

• 7 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am trying to open opportunities via import scenario however I get an error stating that the open button is disabled. Is there a work around? It has been confirmed that it is not a permissions issue.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 7 August 2023, 19:42

View original

7 replies

Badge +11

I can’t see anything wrong, but Import Scenarios are not my strongest suite. However, you should be able to navigate to the Opportunity screen and check what your permissions are capable of by actually trying to do it manually.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @tsmith19 

The best way to troubleshoot errors referring to a button or action being disabled is to open the record under the targeted screen, in this case the opportunity number you have in the data provider, and see if you are able to manually open it. For example, if the status of an opportunity is already open, you will notice open action is disabled:

Userlevel 2
Badge

@darylbowman @riglesias Interesting, I didn’t know that if you can manually do it you should be able to do it via import. I can open them with the button manually. That’s good to know! So definitely not a permissions issue it seems.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @tsmith19 Please try with below mapping once?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@manikantad18 It didn’t work.

Badge +11

@tsmith19 - I’m noticing that in the Status column of the data to import (to the left of the Error column), it says ‘Open’ in all those lines. Could it be that the Opportunities in question are already open?

Userlevel 2
Badge

It was exactly that, some of them were manually opened by one of my sales managers!  The new mapping worked @manikantad18 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved