Solved

SO Invoice Import scenario not calculating discounts

• 23 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a Sales Order Invoice import scenario that does not calculate the discount for items.  I tried adding logic to recalculate the discounts, but get an error.

icon

Best answer by mvolshteyn 4 April 2024, 12:40

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I suggest to check 

Did anyone ever find a resolution for this? I think we are experiencing the same or similar thing on our end, though it seems to only not calculate them when the quantity is 1

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have the same issue. Trying to import items to an invoice/memo that should have a discount code applied. If you type the line manually, the code appears and calculates, if you use an import scenario the code does not appear on the line. Anyone know a solution for this?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @donna80  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 1

The discounts are set up using line discounts.  If entered manually, the system calculates the discount based on the discount code, but the import does not.  I have tried to have the import recalculate the discount, but I get errors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @donna80 

Could you please elaborate the steps here, How you are applying or updating discount amount? through import scenario?

I directly add the discount percentage using import scenario and able to peform the Import scenario 

Userlevel 1

Screen shots of import scenario and trace error

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved