Solved

Scenario Upload error when attempting to update Default Issue From and Default Reciept To location

• 16 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Attempting to mass update the following fields as part of a initial implementation, but receiving the below error that the Warehouse Locations cannot be found, yet they are present in the Warehouse list.  I am new to Acumatica and learning as I am going, but wondering if there is something obvious that I am missing to cause the error.   

IMPORT SCENARIO:

ERROR:

Field: Default Issue From, Value: SS-07-R4-S4-B1 , Error: 'Default Issue From' cannot be found in the system. Field: Default Receipt To, Value: SS-07-R4-S4-B1 , Error: 'Default Receipt To' cannot be found in the system.

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 16 September 2022, 16:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Tagged the wrong One above. Please use below one 

Please update your mapping as per the data sheet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi 

Could you please use the below-attached Import scenario 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved