Solved

Import Scenario to "Reset Sync" on the Salesforce Sync State screen

• 2 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to create an import scenario that’ll allow me to use the “reset sync” button in mass for many records. (Salesforce Sync State - CST.SF.20.50.40) Currently the “reset sync” button on that screen only allows you to checkbox the ones you want reset, and can’t select them in mass. (that I know of)

I tried to create my own generic inquiry, data provider and Import Scenario to do this, but I seem to be running into issues. 

I’m not sure how I “select the checkboxes” on the import scenario for the action “reset sync” Currently when I run my attached import scenario is says success, but the record is not reset.

I can’t seem to get it to work, this is a little more advanced for me so I’m struggling. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by gorazem 7 November 2023, 18:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I was not able to get this to work with an Import scenario. I’m guessing that’s because this screen does not have a Key or anything like we would normally expect with an Import. (could be wrong on that)

So instead I created a simple database script that just removed all records from the ‘SFSyncRecord’ table and when I check the “sync status” tab on the Baccount, it is blank like expected. 

Something like:

DELETE FROM SFSyncRecord
WHERE SyncRecordID IS NOT NULL;

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @gorazem!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved