Solved

Import Scenario > Stock Item > Attributes

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to import attributes for stock items in the fields Model # and UPC. I have not done this type of import so I need a little help.

I am trying to import into these two Attributes I have created.

Here is a screen shot of my mapping.

Attached is a .xml export of of import scenario.

Here is the error message I get:

One or more Attributes are not valid. An attempt to commit a bypassed row

Thanks
icon

Best answer by AndrewBGL 9 February 2023, 01:58

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @AndrewBGL ,

Can you try using the attribute’s description in the scenario mapping?
Like this:

If you still get an error, could you provide a screenshot showing how these attributes are setup? (Attribute type and values).

Hope this helps. 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello @AndrewBGL ,

Can you try using the attribute’s description in the scenario mapping?
Like this:

If you still get an error, could you provide a screenshot showing how these attributes are setup? (Attribute type and values).

Hope this helps. 

Hello @riglesias ,

Attached is a screen shot of the attribute for Model.

Userlevel 5
Badge

I was able to get the import to work, but the second attribute UPC didn't import.

Is it possible to import multiple attributes in a single import or do I need to break it into two imports.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @AndrewBGL 

I restored the scenario in my demo and it worked fine. I setup UPC attribute as a text attribute.

Is UPC attribute setup the same as MODEL (text type)?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello @AndrewBGL 

I restored the scenario in my demo and it worked fine. I setup UPC attribute as a text attribute.

Is UPC attribute setup the same as MODEL (text type)?

Yes it is.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Here is a screen shot of my mapping. I noticed when I try to add <Key: AttributeID> =[Answers.AttributeID] before UPC it gets deleted once I click off of it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Here is a screen shot of my mapping. I noticed when I try to add <Key: AttributeID> =[Answers.AttributeID] before UPC it gets deleted once I click off of it.

Yes because you should only need one <Key: AttributeID> so the system deletes the one you are trying to add. I ran it in my demo with only one line for <Key: AttributeID> and it worked fine.
What version and build are you in? Could you send a screenshot of UPC attibute?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Yes because you should only need one <Key: AttributeID> so the system deletes the one you are trying to add. I ran it in my demo with only one line for <Key: AttributeID> and it worked fine.

Hello,

Here is the UPC Attribute.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Also here is the updated .xml update

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I force reloaded my pages and I was able to get the item updated. Thanks for your help!!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved