Solved

Import Scenario - Purchase Receipts - ADD PO LINE button not adding PO Line 2

• 22 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m creating an Import Scenario for the Purchase Request screen (PO.30.20.00).

I’m having difficulty adding an individual PO line (other than the first PO line) using the ADD PO LINE button (found under the DETAILS tab).

It seems like the 2nd line never gets properly selected thus, by default, the first line remains selected.

How do I add a PO line other than the first one?

Here is are my steps (in two screenshots):

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 22 September 2023, 22:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @dmillette Please upload the import scenario you have created, so that we can take a look.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @dmillette Please also let us know the Acumatica Version being used.

Userlevel 1

How do I export an import scenario in order to upload it here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @dmillette Please use the below option to export as XML. After that you will find the XML in the “Downloads” folder on your PC/Laptop.

Chandra

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @dmillette Just an update. I created a new Import Scenario and was able to replicate the issue that you mentioned.

Just attaching the import Scenario here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

hi @dmillette Here is the solution to answer your question - How do I add a PO line other than the first one?
Please find the attached import scenario to import the PO Receipt with the PO lines other than the first line.

Here is the screenshot showing the result:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @dmillette Just an additional information on my testing. Please find the screenshot of the sample PO used for my testing and the excel data file used for my testing.

Screenshot of the PO used for my testing:

The imported PO receipt - Imported the lines other than the first line (solution for your original Question - How do I add a PO line other than the first one?)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved