Solved

Use iif statement in Row Set

• 5 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have several accounts for intercompany transactions that have an account class of “IC”.  The client does not have different accounts for AR and AP intercompany.

When they print the Balance Sheet, if the net of the Account Class is positive, they want it in the Asset section and if negative, they want it in the Liability section.

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how to do it?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by bduprey51 5 October 2022, 22:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @bduprey51 

Have you looked at the Value column and this is where you can add your iif statement:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I wanted to add this from the help:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Got it resolved.  I was making it much more difficult than it needed to be.  Simple as adding a new line and multiplying the original line by -1, hiding the original line and then modify total line.
Example:
line # 100 - has the DNS settings - this line marked hidden - this line is not included in total

Line #110 - in value column formulas is:  @100*-1 - this line is printed & included in total

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @bduprey51 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved