Solved

Service Order Multiple-Installment Credit Terms Based on Job Completion

• 30 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone!

I have a client who’s primarily service oriented, and on certain service orders likes to collect payment at the following steps: prepayment of 50%, 25% at job start, 25% upon completion. This can be done in project accounting I believe, but seems excessive for their needs. When I looked at credit terms that you can tie to service order types, the installments were based upon days. 

Is there any way to accomplish this without having to create a project to handle the service order? 

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 22 August 2022, 20:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @TylerRutz 
Unfortunately out of the box this is not available on the service management. You will need to integrate with Projects or create a customization that requires the payments based on the Prepayment Received field

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@TylerRutz Did you ever find a solution to your problem. I too have a client with a similar need.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved