Solved

Outstanding checks report

• 28 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Where is the outstanding checks report? I can’t find in Acumatica. 

icon

Best answer by iqraharrison 28 February 2023, 23:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I haven’t been able to find an outstanding checks report, so I have used the reconciliation statements. After the header information, this report lists an unreconciled disbursements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Enriquey,

in the past i updated the check register inquiry to include a “Cleared” column which updates as reconciliation statements are saved (doesn’t have to be upon release of the statement).

you can do this by going to the check register and clicking edit generic inquiry on the top right:

from there you can go to the results grid tab and add the following row (no need to add anything to the tables/relation as the APPayment table is already included in this inquiry)

at this point you can either either add the following condition (this will prevent the GI to include cleared checks or you can filter it out on the inquiry itself).  if you go with the first option, my recommendation would be to copy the Check Register inquiry and create a new one with the same details.

Hope this helps!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved