Solved

Net income in balance sheet vs P&L - elimination column

• 1 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

My Consolidated P&L report is eliminated but the consolidated net income under my balance sheet does not match with consolidated income statement.

The net income figure that the balance sheet report pulls is a combination of parent and subsidiary without the elimination of interco transactions. It is drawn from the account class NETINCOME from respective entity. 

I need help on how to make them tie under the report definition.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you.

Regards,

Cherlene

icon

Best answer by vkumar 2 February 2022, 05:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @cherlene 

Intercompany transactions are in what GL accounts and in what account class ? You can move them to separate account class if you prefer to exclude from an existing account class. 

Regards,

Wondering the same thing - are you suggesting interco revenue & interco expense changes account classes? How would this change the fact that they are income & expense account types which would still feed into the Net Income / Current Earnings calculation?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @cherlene 

Intercompany transactions are in what GL accounts and in what account class ? You can move them to separate account class if you prefer to exclude from an existing account class. 

Regards,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved