Solved

Missing data on excel download

• 1 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

When running “Transaction for Period” report all data appears on the screen.  When downloading to excel it does not bring “Customer/Vendor” Field.  I have cleared out both sides of the column in Report Designer to make sure there is no overlap.  Moved the “Description” field off the page for now - though it does not download that information either.  

Confirmed that the properties fields for “Customer/Vendor” is the same as the “Code” column - which does print.

Displayed Report below:
Results from Excel Download below:
What am I missing?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 1 March 2024, 01:39

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hi,

One more thing… sometimes there is an Excel Columns Collection on the main report “report 1 Report” section:

May need to add a column in the Collection.

Laura

Badge +18

Hello @jddonnell55 ,

Show Excel Columns and make sure no two fields have the same Excel coordinates:

I expect you will find two fields in a row with the same Column. Renumber the columns from left to right in each section, so they are unique and do not overlap. Excel coordinates appear in Green:

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved