Solved

Margin Report To Include Freight/Delivery Cost

• 22 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I need a margin report (like the sales profitability report) that includes our freight/delivery costs.

Our sales prices are delivered prices and don’t include the delivery price charged to the customer.

At present, I am using a generic enquiry linked to excel, and then manually allocating the freight/delivery cost manually.

What’s the best way for me to automate this process??

I was thinking of using a custom field during the A/P entry for sales order, and then somehow linking this to a new generic enquiry.

Wanted to check that Acumatica doesn’t do something like this out of the box…..

I have attached my excel report headings...

icon

Best answer by Laura02 22 April 2024, 11:51

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

Purchasing module’s Landed Cost features are typically used to connect freight charges to specific inventory Stock Items. When the items are sold, their prices include adjustments for freight, duty, taxes, insurance… all costs of procuring merchandise over and above the cost of the items themselves.

Search this community for Landed Cost, and search Y ou T ube for Acumatica Landed Cost. for more information and video examples.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved