Solved

Is it possible to print out two different currencies invoices for a customer in Acumatica?

• 28 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

I have a question regarding an invoice to a customer.

The customers would like to receive invoices with USD and CAD amounts attached to the invoice (they do not mind receiving two different invoices in two different currencies).

I entered the currency ID in Financial Tab on Customers (AR303000) as CAD, as a result, when I printed the invoice in CAD currency. The question is when I clicked VIEW BASE (because the company currency base is USD) and I would like to print out the invoice with USD currency. The invoice keeps displaying CAD currency in the invoice.

Is it possible to print out two different currencies invoices for a customer in Acumatica?

Looking forward to hearing your response. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 28 February 2023, 14:58

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

To achieve the same invoice printed in different currencies, I think you will need to modify/customize the printed invoice report to show both transaction currency and base currency. Acumatica stores the values of base currency + one transaction currency for each document. Therefore showing/printing either of these two invoice line amounts and invoice total amounts could be managed with fairly simple report changes.

I’m not sure from your post whether CAD or USD, or none of these is Base currency.  If you are showing USD and CAD while neither one is base currency, then it will be more difficult to calculate the currency translations.

Here is an example of the invoice amount stored in 2 currencies:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @nadia02 

It doesn’t appear out of the box you can:

This customer has EUR as base currency

The Invoice prints fine with that

I can view in USD

However, when I try to run the report in USD, it comes up blank

You would need a customized report such as the reports like AR aging MC. You could also submit an idea for a future product release. 

can this change be done a purchase receipt? If vendor pricing is in USD to change the PO receipt from CDN to USD? 

Thank you. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved