Solved

Importing Opening Cash Accounts Balances

• 15 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi,

Could you please provide a quick guidance on importing opening balances for Cash Accounts without affecting the bank reconciliation. 

Thanks,

Dulanjana

icon

Best answer by vkumar 15 December 2021, 08:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

Can you please elaborate your requirement? Are you referring to initial Cash balance and performing first reconciliation Acumatica for a Cash /Bank account?

Regards

Vijay

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @vkumar ,

Yes I’m looking for a method for migration of initial Cash account balances. I can do the migration by trail balance form . but the migrated transaction appears on the bank reconciliation.  I need to avoid this transaction appearing on the bank reconciliation. 

Please correct me if I’m on the wrong path to import cash accounts balances.

Thanks

@dsenevirathne54 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dsenevirathne54 

Noted, how will you do the reconciliation after importing the balance? 

Refer to attached document (extracted from an old F200 certification guide), which explains the process of bringing in initial balance with unreconciled transactions as well. This enables you to perform reconciliation in Acumatica ( first reconciliation statement in Acumatica ).

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @vkumar ,

I will go through the document and try. Appreciate your support

Thanks,

Dulanjana 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved