Solved

Hoa to add attached files to an invoice for emailing

• 1 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Where an invoice has attached files, is there a way in which we can add these attachments to the invoice form in report designer? I see from previous discussions that the use of a sub report might work, but where does one find the schema for the attached files and how does the linking work?

icon

Best answer by nriley 1 July 2021, 20:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

We were looking for the same features.  I believe there is an existing Acumatica supported customization project for this functionality (for a setup and maintenance fee) but it would be great to have it out of the box.

@suemackeown13   Can you advise of this Customization from Acumatica?  I have requested in the past to Professional Services and they did not have.  I am only seeing Customization for Project Billing but not seeing a customization w/out project billing. 

What is the customization? 

I am looking to add files to invoices for emailing and wondering where I may be able to find this customization that you mention.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved