Solved

Has anyone connected to Elan Visa with Plaid into Acumatica?

• 26 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Our Elan contact is saying they do not support Plaid even though Elan comes up on the Plaid website as supported at https://plaid.com/demo/?countryCode=US&language=en&product=transactions

Hoping we were just talking to the wrong person at Elan as we would prefer to use Plaid rather than set-up the infrastructure for file transfers and then automation into Acumatica which is what I understand Plaid does for us.

icon

Best answer by dmzasdf 10 April 2023, 18:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @dmzasdf.  Were you able to figure this out?

Thanks

Sharon

Userlevel 4
Badge

Plaid’s site incorrectly lists Elan as compatible. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

They tell me they use a third party to assist with integration.  I am struggling to get information from them though.  Did you integrate outside of bank feeds?

Thanks

Sharon

Userlevel 4
Badge

The third party solution is antiquated, so we built the integration ourselves. We download a file, then use an import scenario with substitution lists to map the credit card transactions into expense receipts.

Userlevel 2
Badge

That sounds like a good solution.  I will look more into creating an import scenario.

Thanks

Sharon

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved