Finance Dashboard - Gross Profit and Net Profit Margin

• 2 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 103 replies

Hi Sir

Not sure if you have anyone know how to add in the Gross Profit and Net Profit figure into Dashboard as well as the % of Gross Profit and Net Profit?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Irina 15 February 2021, 10:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Looks like this question is a duplicate of another one you submitted. Please follow the guidelines provided in it when creating GI:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My apologies, I thought I linked it.

Please find the link for the Open University course here https://openuni.acumatica.com/courses/reporting/s130-inquiries-reports-and-dashboards/

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Irina 

thanks for your reply .

Appreciated if you could send me the link of the S130 reporting 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please refer to the S130 Reporting: Data Retrieval and Analysis course.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Irina

Thank you for your reply.

Not sure if you could guide me how to create GI to show the figure ? I am not familiar with that 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @erin, sorry for the long reply.

You will need to create GI showing these figures first and then expose them in the dashboard using the widget needed (scorecard, table, graph).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved