Question

Error: Can not find Bill to apply Prepayment

• 7 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi all, 

I have a case that I apply and reverse the bill which already applied to prepayment, but I cant find this bill to apply again

Step 1: I go to prepayment APP001349 to apply a bill APB00286

Step 2: I reverse that bill

Now  I want to apply that bill again but I cant find this bill in document to apply tab

Do you have any idea? Please advice me.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @dilys 

Could you please show me the application tab of the bill?

Open Bill APB000286 >> Application Tab

If that bill is already selected for application on another document, You will have to remove the bill from that application and then try to apply the bill for prepayment.

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @dilys 

Could you please show me the application tab of the bill?

Open Bill APB000286 >> Application Tab

If that bill is already selected for application on another document, You will have to remove the bill from that application and then try to apply the bill for prepayment.

Thank you.

hi @MuthumaliDhanushika27 , thanks for your response; this bill is only applies for this prepayment

Userlevel 3
Badge

Could it not be showing up on your search screen because the bill number has one more zero than what was typed in the search bar? The bill number is APB000286, but the search bar screenshot shows APB00286 is typed into it.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@jessicaASA , as you can see, this bill is not available to select or find

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @dilys were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved