Solved

Default Branch is not available in Entry Types

• 12 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone know why the Default Offset Account Branch is shown as a column but cannot be edited.  The Help just indicate “The branch to which the default offset account belongs.”.

It makes sense to have a default branch when creating an entry type that belongs to one branch only.  Currently, the user have to remember to change the branch on the line entry.

Is there any way to have an entry type defaulting to a specific branch?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 12 March 2024, 11:01

View original

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @frankneo ,

Please vote for your idea here on Acumatica Community:

Until the above idea becomes part of the standard Acumatica Banking features, I think you will need a customization to accomplish the default Branch behavior in Banking transactions.

Thank you!

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi laura,

I do not have access to the page. When I click on the link, I get the following message.

You might not be allowed to view this area. Access to Knowledge Base, Product Downloads and Ideas is controlled by your assigned role in Acumatica CRM. If you require access, please work with your business account administrator to assign you the proper role.”

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @frankneo - Certain areas of the community (KBs, Ideas, etc.) require your account has the role of customer or partner. Your role shows as a registered guest. You would need to work with whoever administers your business account on Acumatica CRM to change that or contact your designated support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Actually @frankneo I found you in the system and updated to customer role. It’s usually not this easy😀 Refresh and you should be good.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Chris for granting me access.  I am a consultant with Kilimanjaro Consulting in Australia using MYOB Advanced. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved