Solved

Corporate credit card suggestions

• 24 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Can anyone tell me if they’ve had any success with corporate credit cards and Bank Feeds?  We have clients asking what credit card we would suggest and none of our other clients have been able to connect bank feeds with their bank.  I would like to at least have 1 credit card I can tell my clients that works. 

icon

Best answer by Ahmed 28 April 2023, 04:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

It seems to be struggling on the newest version.  MX doesn’t allow more than one card per account as far as I can tell and my client’s bank isn’t found on PLAID.  Most of the time Corporate Card bank feeds fall apart with my clients when they try to configure specific accounts by vendor or code like if it’s meals and entertainment is that a COGS due to Travel on a Project or is it OH Meals and Entertainment.  Same issue for many other types. 

Badge +1

Currently implementing a client that is able to connect the Bank Feeds--but they do disconnect sometimes (and have to be re-connected)… the main downside though is that they are not able to see enough details (description, card #) to be able to complete their reconciliation. Currently have a support case with Acumatica regarding this which may lead to some updates in a 2022R2 build.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved