Solved

ARM Report Column Calculation not applying to Total Rows

• 18 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have a P&L report in Acumatica where we have a column that calculates the percent of budget used. This column works for all lines except totals that add/subtract more than one line. The only reason I could suspect this is happening is because the system runs the line calculation after the column? I’m not entirely sure. I have tried creating an additional line that points at the total line but unfortunately it still does not calculate. Any thoughts? 

icon

Best answer by Laura02 2 August 2022, 14:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I tried the solution from Laura01 but I am getting an error message. There is nothing in the Trace to help me. I have this formula in the column value: =iif(B=0,0,B/Value(@BaseRowCode, 'B')).    Has anyone used the Cell evaluation order = Column with the @baserowcode? Thanks,

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the answer! Its honestly been so long, I don’t remember what we did to resolve that issue. We probably found a workaround or just went about it a different way. Good to know there is an answer out there!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you Miss Laura.

Badge +18

Hello, Try changing the Cell Evaluation order in the Column Set for your report.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Acumatica,

Hope this concern has an answer. I am having issues computing percentage if the row is set as total.. 

Thank you..

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved