Question

Internal Service Orders missing from Services Calendar Board

• 7 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We are researching the option to use the Services Module for our internal facilities team to use for managing repairs/services needed for the company.  There will be no billing in this case so I created “Internal” Service Order Type which then does not require Customer.  While I can create a Service Order, they do not appear on the Service orders tab on the Calendar Board.  I ran SQL Profiler on my local instance and it appears part of the WHERE clause for populating this tab is the Business Account must be something (not blank or NULL) as it is doing an inner join to BAccount table.  Anyone know if this is by deign that Internal Service orders are excluded or is this maybe an oversight?  Appointments show up but there are some reasons why I’d rather initiate with Service Order.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! I hope this helps! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the response.  I’ve thought about that approach you laid out in your video too.  Still evaluating other software for this purpose so we will see where this ends up.

Thanks again though!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved