Solved

Is Acumatica have something like system Announcement/ Global pop up note

• 14 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello,      
We are having “pop up note” for customer, vendor, item entity. If the user are dealing with customer, vendor, item with the pop up setting, the user will get a pop up notification.    
 I am just wondering, is there a way to announce to all users with the pop up window?
Or at least, is there some way I can use to send a msg to  users and make sure they can see when they log in the system?

icon

Best answer by ray20 25 January 2021, 05:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I proposed something similar for sending group messages:

I have recently come across a few requests to have this feature as well, especially since you want people to save their work prior to a customization publishing.

Having a popup message, or way to alert everyone is a pretty standard feature for a lot of ERP software. Even being able to put a message somewhere on the page would be helpful. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

hello,

To someone who is also looking for this functionality.

Yes, we can use the “reminder” function based on events or tasks.

You can turn on the reminder by:

1. In the file, find the Reminder section, which has the following settings.
    <add key="ReminderVisible" value="false" /> <add key="ReminderRequestPeriod" value="60" /> <add key="ReminderActiveMode" value="false" />
  2. Change the following key values:
    • ReminderVisible to true
    • ReminderActiveMode to true

Please find more details in:

https://help-2020r2.acumatica.com/(W(2))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=667e2765-09c0-4800-a02d-0e225b8203e1

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved