Solved

How to get badges ?

• 11 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

What is the best way to get acumatica System adminstrator badge?
I am completing the end user courses but I cannot see a way to get the badge.
Can someone please help?

icon

Best answer by jbuddecke71 12 May 2023, 14:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Partners have access to the learning portal and can earn badges. Clients and others can access the Open University. It has similar content, but I don’t believe it grants badges.

https://openuni.acumatica.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Go to the learning portal, search for the System Administrator Learning Path/Badge, choose it, and finish all the requirements. You will automatically be assigned the badge upon completion.

Thanks for the reply. How can I access the learning portal?

Hi @atuljainajm  Do you work for a partner or customer of Acumatica? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Go to the learning portal, search for the System Administrator Learning Path/Badge, choose it, and finish all the requirements. You will automatically be assigned the badge upon completion.

Thanks for the reply. How can I access the learning portal?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@atuljainajm adding to @kandybeatty49, if you are a partner, you should go to through the partner portal and follow the learning path for the System Admin badge.  I believe that includes courses like system installation and maintenance, system security, and system maintenance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @atuljainajm 

If you are an end user, there are no badges. Are you working in the Open University?

If you are a partner, you would get the badge through the partner portal. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved