Solved

How to calculate individual salesperson performance

• 11 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

For my each SO Line, I have 2 salesperson, where the salesperson can be different people or they can be the same people. The amount in each SO Line have to be split among the 2 salesperson where each salesperson get a percentage of the amount.

In that case, how do I calculate the sales performance for each individual salesperson and display it on dashboard?

icon

Best answer by rosenjon 28 November 2021, 18:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @pandachan48 How did you manage to get 2 Sales Person on each Sales line. Per my understanding, you cannot split the commission on a Sales order line to more than 1 salesperson. Did you customize?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi pandachan-

I am still learning Acumatica so forgive me if I’m not that familiar with the area you’re talking about. Did you create a customization to attach two salespeople to each sales order line, or is this just something you are proposing (or is this actually a feature in the software to assign a sales order line to multiple people?).

Assuming that this is a customization, I think you can create a generic inquiry against user defined fields, sort of like is discussed in this post (https://www.augforums.com/forums/acumatica-generic-inquiries/generic-inquiry-of-user-define-fields-udf-in-customer-location/). You just need to figure out which user-defined fields this data is attached to.

If you need complex logic to calculate the sales commission, this may have to be done in a customization project, with some custom code to make your calculations and display them.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved